In the maintenance of electric vehicles, sometimes this situation is encountered:
The new battery of the customer ran over a few days to react. The new battery rides is not far away. Is there a problem?
However, when the discharge meter was tested, it was found that there was no problem with the battery. So where is the question?
In this case, I am afraid that we have a headache, because in the eyes of customers, the electric vehicles are not far away, and they are both batteries.
As everyone knows, the mileage of the electric vehicle has a lot to do with the performance of the electric vehicle charger and the power consumption of the electric vehicle itself.
1. The problem and detection method of electric vehicle charger
The electric car is not far away. If the quality of the battery itself is excluded, whether there is a problem with the charger, you need to judge whether it is first. Under normal circumstances, as long as the charger can be charged, the automatic “changing light” is normal after full. However, if the quality of the charger is unqualified or the charging settings set the parameter drift after a period of time, resulting in insufficient charging or overcharge. Therefore, when the customer reflects that there is a problem with the new battery, the charger used should be detected.
The detection method of electric vehicle charger is as follows:
1. The air load voltage, the air load voltage refers to the voltage when the output is not connected to the battery after the power is connected to the power supply. Yes, the air load voltage of certain original chargers in the air load voltage is 0V, that is, there is no voltage output in the air load state and cannot be measured.
2. Constant voltage load voltage. The load voltage refers to the voltage at both ends of the battery when the charger is charged normally, but the voltage value is changed by the current voltage of the battery to the constant voltage.
When the load voltage is reached in the constant voltage charging state, the 36V charger is 44.3V, the 48V is 59V, and the 60V is 73.6V. The load voltage reaches the constant voltage state after 6 to 8 hours of charging.
Simple judgment method of charger failure:
1. When we suspect that the charger has insufficient charging failure, we can use it to charging until the “transformer” state, and then continue to charge with a normal charger. If the charging can continue, it can be determined that there is a failure of the charging failure.
2. When we suspect that the charger has a overcharge failure, we can use the normal charger to charge to the “transformer” state, and then use the possible problem with the charger to continue the charging. If it can continue to be charged for a long time, the charger exists Over charging failure.
2. The problem of large power consumption and detection method of electric vehicles
Electric cars are not far away. If the quality of the battery itself and the charger is excluded, it is also an important reason for electric vehicles to power. Electric vehicles, such as electric vehicle motor aging, poor controller matching, and excessive resistance of electric vehicles, are too much power consumption.
To detect whether the power consumption of electric vehicles is too high, you can judge by measuring the current consumed when the electric vehicle is running. Judgment method: connect a current meter in series at the output end of the power supply, perform air -load detection or road test inspection, and compare the size of the electric vehicle operating current with the normal with the tile digital motor. Too high failure. If you exist, find the problem where you are, and you can remove it.