When drinking espresso, many people will notice a thick layer of foam on the side of the coffee cup, which smells full of aroma. Actually, this is grease. The oil of espresso is called Crema, which refers to the oil in the emulsion colloidal state that contains fiber components and aroma components. Its main function is to lock incense, heat preservation, and increase alcohol. The color is similar to hazelnut, dark brown, reddish color, this state can be maintained for a long time, and there are no cracks.
How to tell?
To judge whether a cup of espresso is fresh and has good quality, it is mainly considered from the following three aspects:
First observe whether the small bubbles of the coffee are carefully and evenly distributed in the cup, and there are no cracks, destroying the overall beauty.
After watching, you must taste it from the olfactory aspect. The method is to bring your nose close to the cup and smell whether there is aroma. If there is an aroma, and the aroma is pure, then it means that it is a high-quality espresso, if there is no aroma, or the aroma is relatively weak, or even has other bad tastes, then it can be judged that this is a cup of inferior coffee.
After smelling it, it’s time to taste it. The taste is mainly felt from the aspects of taste, smoothness, and mellow thickness. For example, whether coffee is sour and bitter balance, too sour or too bitter, but in this to achieve balance. Smoothness is also called mouthfeel, to see if the taste is moderate and whether the mouth makes you feel comfortable. And the mellow thickness is the flavor level of coffee, or the regional taste of coffee.
Espresso espresso isn’t as simple as instant ground brewing or hand-brewing, but it also takes time and attention to detail.
1. Prepare coffee cups. This link is the first link, and the preparation of coffee cups depends on the number of brewing heads of the coffee machine.
2. Clean the handle. This is an indispensable and indispensable link before receiving powder. If the handle is not clean, it will affect the next other links, directly affect the extraction of coffee, and then affect the quality of coffee. Therefore, cleaning the handle must be certified carefully.
3. Pick up powder. After cleaning the handle, press the button in a specific position to start receiving powder. This link requires you to slightly shake the handle left and right during the process of receiving the powder to ensure that the received coffee powder is evenly distributed.
4. Cloth powder. After receiving the powder, you can gently pat it flat with your fingers, then gently sweep the powder inward with your index finger, and after repeating several times, you can get a flat flour noodles. Care must be taken to distribute the coffee powder evenly to prevent the “channel effect” from affecting the extraction.
5. Press powder. When pressing powder, first put it on the handle with a powder press, gently press and hold it with your thumb and index finger, and then rotate three to five times to ensure the smoothness of the flour.
6. Release water. On the one hand, it is to check whether the water outlet is working properly and the water is released smoothly. On the other hand, it is also to clean the lower brewing head and prevent the coffee powder from blocking the brewing head.
7. Install the handle. After confirming that the brewing head is working properly, place the handle diagonally and place it on the brewing head. Be careful not to touch the brewing head to avoid burns.
8. Extraction. This link only needs to press the button, observe the speed and flow of the coffee liquid, and then adjust accordingly.
9. Clean and restorative. After extraction, remove the brewing head and pay attention to the angle of rotation. Then remove the discarded powder and clean the handle. After cleaning the handle, open the sprinkler and steam the countertop, and finally wipe it with a rag two to three times, and the whole production process is complete.