This recipe can be made of 12 steamed buns.
BY Lao Liu’s kitchen
500 grams of flour
5 grams of yeast
100 grams of brown sugar
280 grams of hot water
40 grams of red dates
40 grams of walnut kernel
Brank 4 grams
1, 100 grams of brown sugar and 280 grams of boiling water are mixed until the brown sugar is completely melted and it is warm.
2. Put 500 grams of flour in 5 grams of yeast and stir well.
3. Pour brown sugar water into the flour slowly and stir with chopsticks while pouring.
4. Knead it into a smooth dough and wait for fermentation.
5. Prepare jujube and peach kernels, chop the knife, and need to be used.
6. The room temperature is 20 degrees, about 1 hour, the dough is fermented to 2 times large, the baking soda adds a small amount of temperature water, add it to the dough, and knead it.
7. Add red dates and peach kernels to knead it with a folding method.
8. Knead for about 8 times and rub the dough to grow.
9. Put the dough into a large dough with your hand, facing up the section, and the upper end will be slightly closed.
10. Put it in a steamer and send it for 15 minutes for twice.
11. Open the fire and steam for about 20 minutes.
12. Out of the pan.
13, fluffy and sweet.
1. Brown sugar must be boiled with boiling water, otherwise it is easy to have sugar pieces. 2. The dough is good, and it is best to use the fruit to add a folding method. 3. Don’t omit the baking soda, otherwise the flowering effect will affect. 4. Finally, the steamed buns must be plastic, and the opening faces up.
Nutrition of flour
The effects of nourishing the heart and kidney, strengthening the spleen and intestines, removing heat and quenching thirst. The wheat is sweet and cold, and the sexual, spleen, and kidney meridian; nourishing the heart, nourishing the kidneys, removing heat, quenching thirst; treating dirty, fever, thirst, dysentery, bloating, trauma bleeding, and burns.
There are tricks for delicious food. Each of my dishes has a small trick. Everyone searches for “bean fruit” to directly view my recipes!
Remember to collect and pay attention to this recipe! Welcome to leave a message below to share your suggestions on this food.