Tiles are a kind of refractory metal oxide and semi -metal oxides. The process of grinding, mixing, suppression, glazing, and sintering, formed a porcelain or stone of porcelain -resistant porcelain or decorative materials. It is tiles.
01. Tile Type
Tiles are divided into floor tiles, wall tiles and waist tiles according to their functions. Floor tiles: According to the color, it is divided into imitation Spanish bricks, vitrified polished bricks, glazed bricks, anti -ski tiles and seepage flower polished bricks. Wall tiles: According to the color, it can be divided into vitrified wall tiles and printed wall bricks.
02. Tile specifications
1. Floor tile size
The current floor tiles, especially the living room, are mainly 500mm, 600mm, 800mm, and 1000mm (ie 1 meter). Among them, the most use is 600mm and 800mm.
2. Large, small space
It is recommended to choose a 600mm -specified floor tile with a space of less than 40 square meters; space greater than 40㎡, you can choose 800mm or 1 meter floor tiles. If there are too many furniture in the room (such as the bedroom), it is best to use 600mm floor tiles when covering the large floor.
03. Which tile is better
1. Polish brick
It looks hard and wear -resistant, suitable for places on the balcony, living room, exterior wall decoration. On the basis of using seepage technology, polishing bricks can make various imitation stones and wooden effects.
2. Glaze tile
The prominent advantage of glazed tiles is anti -seepage, dirt resistance, and easy to clean, but most of the glazed tiles are very good, and the color patterns are rich in color patterns, many specifications, and large selection space.
3, wood grain brick
Wooden tiles can avoid shortcomings such as wooden flooring and abrasion resistance. It has a long service life and high abrasion resistance. It does not need to be used periodically like wooden products.
4, antique bricks
Antique bricks are also called retro bricks. In essence, the glazed porcelain bricks are made into antique effects, and antique bricks will inhale water vapor when they are heavy. High safety.
5. Quartet brick
The quartz brick body is made of quartz fine particles or powder. Generally speaking, the lower the tiles with the lower the water absorption rate, the more the tiles will not absorb moisture. The water absorption rate of quartz tiles in the tiles is the lowest, only 1%-3%, and the best moisture resistance is the best.
6. Vajrayana tiles
Vajrayana tiles are pottery tiles to add natural silicon sand layers to make their water absorption and non -slip effect. It is very suitable for families with elders or young children. Kitchen, balcony, and bathroom can be used.
7, marble tile
Marble tiles completely achieve the realistic effect of natural marble in texture, color, texture, feel, and visual effect, and the decorative effect is even better than natural stone. The polishing surface of high -quality marble tiles has a mirror -like luster, which can clearly reflect the scenery.
8. Mosaic tiles
When it comes to mosaic tiles, people will not be unfamiliar. Whether it is before or now, it has always been favored by avant -garde and fashionable families. Generally, a relatively large brick is composed of dozens of small bricks. Each mosaic will produce different luster and color in light.
9. Patoultry tiles
To increase the sense of space, using spelling tiles is a good choice. There are routine combination patterns such as geometric patterns, flowers and plants, and artistic patterns such as hand -drawn patterns and line combinations.
04. Precautions for tile paving
1. Soak water
Water is the most important step in the precautions of tile paving. There will be many fine gaps in tiles, regardless of quality or bad quality, and have a certain water absorption when used.
If it is not soaked in water or inadequate watering, it will be directly paved, and the tiles will absorb the water in the cement, which will cause a gap between the connection parts between the tile and the cement to make it unsure. Cause problems such as empty drums and tiles.
When the tile is soaked in water, the tiles must be completely invaded into the water, and the time is generally about 30 minutes.
2. The treatment of the wall surface of the wall tiles is also very important to deal with the wall surface. Before the tile, you must check the wall surface carefully. If there is a crack on the wall, you must handle it.
During the decoration, the walls are often scraped on the wall. If the putty is not shovel, the tiles will be directly tile. Pay it on the wall. Pay attention to the treatment of the wall.
3. The presence of adhesive tile paving is also very important to allocate adhesives. It can not only save the cost of decoration, but also make the tile paving more firm.
Be sure to choose the mixed ratio of the correct cement label and the cement sand. Improper mixing ratio of cement sand or too high cement labels will cause cracked and detached tiles. The higher the cement ratio, the stronger the tile adhesion.
但水泥混合比例高,会导致水泥沙浆的膨胀系数增大,容易造成瓷砖铺贴后将砖挤裂,一般瓷砖铺贴粘着剂比例为,墙砖为1:3,地砖为1:2,水泥The label is 32.5.
4. Even the same batch of products in the same batch of the same model may have subtle deviations such as straight angles, length, and edge straightness. During the construction process, there will be more or less errors in the collage of tiles.
The most important point is that the tiles will be affected by thermal expansion and contraction, so there must be enough gaps when the tile is paved to allow it to have a certain contraction space, so that after a long period of use influences.
5. One point in the precautions of clean tile paving is very important, that is, timely cleaning of tiles.
When paving in tiles, the excess bonding materials in the gap between the tiles should be scraped in time, and the tile surface is stained with wet cotton cloth. Do not wait until the bonding material is dry and wipe. Do not clean the surface of the tile.
It will also cause damage to the glazed layer on the surface of the tile, affecting its use and aesthetics.
05. Tile paving method
1. How to pave the wall tile paving
The method of paving the wall tiles is more traditional and the method is relatively single. Therefore, the owner of the household only needs to know whether each step is reasonable during the decoration process.
(1) To determine the height, size, and choose to pave the wall tiles, the first thing to pay attention to is to determine the height of the paving, especially in the bathroom, a pumping fan, a ceiling, etc., so pay special attention to the height;
Secondly, the size of the wall tiles and floor tiles should correspond to each other, and there should be no big differences;
Finally, the paving method is determined according to the height, size and overall effect. If it appears in the same wall tiles, large tiles are pasted from bottom to top, and small sizes are pasted from top to bottom.
(2) When paving and closing the side tiles, you need to pay attention to the level and right angles between each tile, and the tablet needs to be kept flat; secondly The level of level is flat.
(3) After paving the stamps, you need to confirm the paving effect of the entire wall. Whether the color and patterns are errors, and then clean the tile surface; confirm the sewing treatment of tiles after confirmation.
2. Pasteting of floor tiles
There are two methods of floor tile paving, dry soft bottom paving and wet soft bottom paving method. The dry soft bottom paving method is mostly used in the space of the living room and bedroom. The noodles are relatively similar, so here only introduce the details of the dry soft bottom paving method.
(1) Floor treatment needs to be performed before the ground tiles are paved. The measurement level must be completed. This can understand the slope of the ground and better control the effect of paving. Then determine the number of tiles required for each row of tiles according to the ground area and floor tile size.
(2) After the ground treatment of cement mortar is completed, a layer of mortar needs to be paved on the ground. The ratio of mortar to water is 3: 1 to form a semi -dryer layer. The thickness of the mortar is 3-4 cm.
(3) After laying the mortar uniformly, use the cement mortar with diluted cement mortar to wipe behind the floor tile, and then evenly spread it on the ground that is put on the mortar in advance. Operation in one step.
(4) Use rubber hammer and horizontal ruler to check the empty drums of the ground tiles. After the entire ground is paved, it is confirmed that the color and texture are correct.
06. Tile maintenance
(1) Ceramics are as bright as new
Use white vinegar and lemon peel. First, wash the dirt on the surface of the sanitary ware, and then dip the surface of the cleaning tool with a small white vinegar or wipe it with a lemon peel. The sanitary ware will be as bright as new.
(2) Measures for anti -mildew and preventing mildew and preventing mold
The walls of the bathroom are paved with tiles. In order to keep it clean and bright, it can be cleaned with multi -functional pollution paste.
For the gap between the tiles, you can use a toothbrush to dip a little to remove the dirt, and then brush the waterproofing agent at the gap. This can not only prevent seepage, but also prevent mold growth.