Paint construction process
It is mainly introduced from two aspects: wood paint construction and latex paint construction. This article will introduce in detail the flow, construction points, and construction specifications or construction precautions of each construction process.
First, the construction process of latex paint
1. The main construction process of latex paint
Sweep the base layer → fill putty, scrape putty locally, smooth → first full scrape putty, grind → second full scrape putty, smooth → apply sealing primer→ apply first paint → compound putty, smooth → paint second pass paint→ polish handover.
2. Key points of latex paint construction
(1) Base layer treatment is the key link to ensure the quality of construction, of which ensuring that the wall is completely dry is the most basic condition, and it should generally be placed for more than 10 days. The wall surface must be flat, and at least two full scrapes of putty should meet the standard requirements.
(2) The construction method of latex paint painting can be manual brushing, roller painting and spraying. When painting, it should be operated continuously and quickly, and it should be brushed at one time.
(3) When painting latex paint, it should be uniform, and there should be no leakage brush, flow adhesion and other phenomena. Brush once, sand. Generally, it should be more than twice.
3. Precautions for latex paint construction
(1) The putty should match the performance of the coating, be firm and firm, and should not be pulverized, peeled, or cracked. Use water-resistant putty in damp places such as toilets.
(2) The coating solution should be fully stirred, the viscosity is too large can be appropriately added, and the thickener can be added if the viscosity is small.
(3) The construction temperature is higher than 10 degrees Celsius. There must be no large amount of dust in the room. It is best to avoid rainy days.
Second, the process of wood paint construction
1. Wood paint construction process
(1) Varnish construction process
Clean the surface of the wood→ polish the sandpaper→ moisturizing powder→ sandpaper → full scraping the first putty, sandpaper polishing → full scraping the second putty, fine sandpaper polishing→ painting oil-colored → brushing the first varnish → spelling
Find color, compound putty, fine sandpaper polishing→ brush second varnish, fine sandpaper polishing→ brush third pass varnish, polishing→ water sandpaper sanding faded, waxed, polished.
(2) Mixed color paint construction process
First sweep the dust on the surface of the base layer, repair the base layer→ use sandpaper to smooth the → scar with paint sheets→ scrape putty→ apply dry oil→ first full scrape putty→ polish→ apply the bottom layer paint → bottom layer
Paint dry hard→ apply the top layer→ compound putty for repair→ polishing and polishing, the third topcoat is applied, the second paint → polishing→ the third topcoat → polished and waxed.
2. Wood paint construction specifications
(1) Construction specifications for clean oil painting
Polishing the base layer is an important process of painting varnish, and impurities such as dust and oil on the surface of the wood should be removed first.
Applying oil powder is also an important process of varnish painting, and during construction, cotton silk dipped in oil powder is applied to the surface of the wood, and the oil powder is rubbed back and forth by hand to rub the oil powder into the eye of the wood.
When applying clear oil, hold the oil brush easily and naturally, and use gentle pressure on your fingers, so that the brush does not loosen or fall off when moving.
When painting, it is necessary to follow the requirements of dipping more secondary, less dipping oil each time, diligent operation, smooth brushing, and construction in accordance with the order of first up and then down, first difficult and then easy, first left and then right, first inside and then outside, and the operation method of horizontal brush and vertical.
(2) Construction specifications for mixed oil on wood surfaces
When the base layer is treated, in addition to cleaning the debris of the base layer, local putty should also be inlayed, and sandpaper should be sanded along the wood grain.
Before applying the top layer, a piece of paint (shellac paint) should be applied to the back cover of the joint scars with large color differences and wood resin. It should be coated with dry oil or clean oil at the base layer, and the dry oil layer should be brushed evenly all parts and cannot be missed. After the base oil dries, scrape the putty for the first time, polish it with handmade sandpaper after drying, and then supplement the high-strength putty, and the putty is subject to picking the silk. When applying the top layer paint, it should be sanded with fine sandpaper first.
3. Precautions for wood paint construction
(1) The base layer treatment should be constructed according to the requirements to ensure that the surface paint painting will not fail.
(2) Clean up the surrounding environment to prevent dust.
(3) Because paint has a certain toxicity, it has a strong stimulating effect on the respiratory tract, and attention must be paid to ventilation during construction.
Third, paint construction acceptance standards
1. Smooth hand feeling, no graininess.
2. The paint surface is saturated.
3. Suitable gloss, (clear finish coat, high transparency).
4. No sagging and brush marks.
5. No pollution to other types of work.
6. The varnish base layer is pollution-free.
7. The oil mixing base layer is flat, smooth, and has no blocking feeling.
8. The construction color, depth and shade of transparent colored paint are uniform.