Many friends have a men’s bracelet, but the men’s bracelets that the ropes can be made really do not have a lot of women. One is that there are too few colors that can be matched. A little bit.
Today this men’s bracelet compilation method is really simple
This bracelet uses King Kong knot, flat -shaped eight braids, almost these two knots. If it is a boy worn by boys, you can still use a thicker line. I use the A jade line here. The highlight of the entire bracelet lies in this small safety buck
1. Take the four lines, my color scheme 3 blue 1 color gold, my own color matching, folding, a temporary knot, fixing
2. We compile the four lines below and put the golden line on the left side in the middle
3. Pull the right blue thread to the middle and press it on the golden line. This is to tighten the line. I can make it easier for everyone to see.
4. Pull the leftmost line to the middle
5. The right line is pulled to the middle
6. Repeat the above steps. This is the method of the four braids. It is compiled to the length of your needs. Here is used as a buckle, and it is determined according to the size of the beads.
7, temporarily unbutton, close the two braids and two ends, fix it with King Kong knot
8. Put the line as shown in the order of the figure
9. The method of making four braids above is the same. It is also to pull the thread on the far left to the middle, the left line on the top, and the right line on the right
10. Repeat the above steps, remember to tighten the line
11. To achieve the length you need, fix it with King Kong
12. Finally, leave a line, cut off the rest of the line, penetrate into the small safety buckle, and complete
Is it very simple? Novice friends can also learn
Here are a few more finished products